BREAKBULK CARGO SOLUTIONS AT OWN TERMINALS
Searching for a breakbulk expert for your special cargo? Broekman has over 55 years of experience in handling non-standard, oversized and overweight cargo and offers several storage options for your breakbulk cargo?
Are you a producer or distributor of breakbulk looking for customised logistics solutions that include a strategic location in the port of Rotterdam to store your project cargo? Broekman serves a wide variety of clients in breakbulk. No matter how big or non-standard your cargo is, we coordinate safe storage and transportation.
Broekman Project Services
- Open storage 26.000 square meters
- Covered storage 20.000 square meters
- Open storage: 225.000 square meters
- Covered storage: 46.000 square meters
- All Weather Storage: 13.500 square meters (temperature controlled)
Orange Blue Terminals
- Broekman Eemshaven Services is the strategic locations for all your Onshore Wind Projects, including storage possibilities.
- Open storage 254.000 square meters
CONNECTING YOU TO EUROPE
The locations of our breakbulk terminals play a leading role in meeting the challenges of your breakbulk cargo. The three multimodal terminals are located in Rotterdam (one of the world’s largest deep-sea ports) and Eemshaven (the largest port in the North of the Netherlands). The biggest ships enter and depart here 24 hours a day. We offer you great connections to the European hinterland by rail, road and inland waters, so you can focus on what you do best: serving your own customers!
Are you looking for storing all your project cargo, get in touch with Bertwin Zonneveld and find out how Broekman Breakbulk Terminals can optimize your logistics process.