USING SUPPLY CHAIN KNOWLEDGE TO ADD VALUE
The steels industry is unpredictable because of highly fluctuating customer demands. These demands are affected by the world economy. Moreover, commodity prices, manufacturing costs and customers’ needs flowing from industries as automotive, construction, and heavy machinery all influence the total demand for steel. Meanwhile, the industry is more sustainable and keen on improving carbon footprints. Taking all trends in consideration, it explains why logistics partners must ensure a smooth and well-coordinated supply chain. By arranging an efficient process and ensuring the highest quality of your goods, we add value to your supply chain.
Focusing on long term partnerships:
- Own terminal ideally situated in the port of Rotterdam
- A dedicated team of own dockers, terminal staff and office staff that provides outstanding and consistent quality (ISO-9001-2008, ISO-14001-2004), and a dedicated customer service desk for each account, who are keeping service levels to the highest standards
- Specialised equipment to handle all types of steel
- Warehousing solutions with advanced IT solutions, optimised for smoothening your supply chain
IDEALLY SUITED FOR ALL TYPE OF STEEL HANDLING
Whether you have coils, plates, bars or pipes, Broekman Logistics provides year- stevedoring and warehousing for steels, pairing workmanship with flexibility while organising your logistics. Thanks to our continuous improvement we can jointly improve your logistics strategy. We are able to deal with steel for short-sea, inbound and outbound. Our container services allow us also to take care of on-site dedicated terminal handling, such as the stuffing and stripping of steel in containers.
BROEKMAN LOGISTICS FOR your ENTIRE steel SUPPLY CHAIN
Being based in Rotterdam, we present you with an attractive option for the multimodal import and export of your steels and metals products to and from North-Western Europe. In short, we organise your supply chain from beginning to end, minimising risk and adding value.
From Fabrication to destination, we are able to support you with every step in your supply chain
- Unique covered all-weather terminal connected to deep sea quays.
- Forwarding and shipping agency services
- Fiscal Representation and postponement of custom clearances until steels reaches their final destination
- Warehouses with a total covered area of 42,000 m²