Broekman Logistics strives for the highest level of services regarding quality, environmental awareness, security and customs. Our Energy Policy safeguards these standards and consists of our Environmental and Quality policy; all can be requested via our Quality Manager. Various business units of Broekman Logistics are certified under:
- ISO 9001 and 14001: International Organisation for Standardisation
- ISPS: International Ship and Port Facility Security Code
- AEO: Authorised Economic Operator
- C-TPAT: Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (Our location Europoort is a C-TPAT approved site)
- TRACE: The TRACE certificate safeguards the reliability of our organization when it comes to anti-bribery by a third party.
- The FONASBA Quality Standard assists shipowners and operators to identify those agents and brokers who are well-funded and demonstrate a tangible commitment to quality.
Broekman Logistics has several BRZO business units (Besluit Risico's Zware Ongevallen - Major Accidents (Risks) Decree) with regular checks by the government on the basis of its strict laws and regulations.
Furthermore, Broekman Logistics has also had these business units tested under the SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment System).
Broekman Logistics has a quality policy which is safeguarded by our Quality Manager.
Wietse Manten, Quality Manager