Broekman Logistics strives for the highest level of compliance regarding quality, environmental awareness, safety, customs and security. Various business units of Broekman Logistics are certified under:
- ISO 9001 and 14001: International Organisation for Standardisation
- ISPS: International Ship and Port Facility Security Code
- IATA: International Air Transport Association
- AEO: Authorised Economic Operator
- C-TPAT: Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (Our location Europoort is a C-TPAT approved site)
- TRACE: This certificate safeguards the reliability of our organization when it comes to anti-bribery by a third party
- FONASBA: Assists shipowners and operators to identify those agents and brokers who are well-funded and demonstrate a tangible commitment to quality
Broekman Logistics has several BRZO business units (Besluit Risico's Zware Ongevallen - Major Accidents ‘Risks’ Decree) with regular checks by the government on the basis of its strict laws and regulations. Furthermore, Broekman Logistics has also had these business units tested under the SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment for Sustainability).
Our quality, environmental and energy policy can be requested by contacting our Group Quality Manager.
Wietse Manten, Group Quality Manager