Broekman Logistics will have a booth during Breakbulk Europe 2017, from 24 - 26 May in EXPO Antwerp. We would like to meet you at our booth 121, Hall 4 where our team of experts will be ready to answer all your questions! Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition and educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals.
What is the best way to have your oversized construction, heavy loads or voluminous project transported? Since each shipment has its own unique high requirements, as a supplier or purchaser you need an expert logistics partner that you can rely on from A to Z. Broekman Project Logistics has the knowledge, experience, resources and network. To take of your entire logistics chain for your project cargo.
Make sure to schedule your appointment with our team of experts.
ENTRUSTING BROEKMAN PROJECT LOGISTICS WITH YOUR PROJECT CARGO MEANS:
- A one-stop shop for all your project cargo;
- Tailor-made solutions for each project in the energy sector, offshore industry, wind farm development, machinery, steel and metal;
- Large global network, combining own offices with participation in the World Project Group.
- Unique combination of our own terminal and large capacity expedition
- Experienced chartering with access to own terminals and services
- Own Project Cargo Desks in Rotterdam and Singapore;
- Dedicated terminals for project cargo in Rotterdam and the northern Netherlands;
- Personal service with one fixed contact person;
- Real-time control tower which allows you to monitor your project cargo 24/7.