Are you looking for the fastest and most reliable route to your customers? Broekman Logistics will point you in the right direction in fruit logistics. In the same manner that we organise all the logistics for fruit exporters who want to gain a foothold in Europe themselves.
SUSTAINABLY THROUGH THE LOGISTICS CHAIN
We know exactly what it takes to sustainably guide your valuable and fragile fruit through the logistics chain 24/7 in the fastest possible way. Our extensive knowledge and years of experience in European fruit logistics make a real difference. We combine price, quality, speed and service to provide you with a comprehensive, reliable and flexible range of services from port to cold store or front door.
For the fruit exporter
Are you a fruit exporter looking to enter the European market? We can act as your local launching pad for you. After the fruit has arrived in the port, we work together with our partners to provide conditioned storage in modern facilities and we take care of the repackaging, labelling and tagging of perishable goods (ERP) if required. From our cold store facility, we quickly and efficiently distribute your fruit to any destination in Europe using refrigerator trucks. Of course, we also take care of all the administrative processes, including customs formalities.
Real-time data access
We inform customers about the progress of our activities 24-7. You can see your cargo move through the logistics chain in real-time.
Full service fruit logistics by Broekman Logistics means:
- Complete range of logistics services geared to fully unburdening you
- Organisation of all administration, quality checks, phytosanitary inspections and customs formalities
- Customs clearance using Dutch VAT number but also clearance under Fiscal Representation for VAT deferral to final recipient in EC (party liable to VAT payment)
- Cold storage at state-of-the-art facilities through our partners
- All supplementary services such as repacking, labelling and tagging
- Direct supply from cold store to destinations throughout the whole of Europe by refrigerator trucks
- 24/7 transport by truck or ‘green’ intermodal transport by rail and lighter (reduction of CO2 emissions - carbon footprint)
- Fixed contact person for all your orders and questions
- Our AEO status allows us to request an external scan in exceptional cases
- 24/7 real-time data provision