EQUIPED TO HANDLE YOUR BREAKBULK CARGO WITH CARE
Broekman Breakbulk Terminals offers a wide range of services to handle every type of breakbulk cargo. Our own dedicated team safeguards and optimizes your cargo flow. Are you looking for advice from our team of experts when it comes to the breakbulk industry? Due to years of experience in the sector, short communication lines and state of the art facilities we will handle your breakbulk cargo according to your requirements.
Every day, a broad range of breakbulk cargo is handled at our terminals. The All Weather Terminal is the only terminal in Rotterdam that offers you year-round, under cover and climate-controlled stevedoring for steel and metals. Moreover, with our own RoRo ramp we accommodate the stevedoring of objects on wheels. In Rotterdam and Eemshaven we operate terminals for project and heavy lift cargo, offering you enormous storage space, heavy lifting capacity and space to assemble, mobilise, demobilise or repair your products.
MEETING YOUR HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS
Handling breakbulk is complex. You want standards met at all times. Our terminals comply with regulations for quality, safety and security. You can find more information about our certifications on the page Certificates & audits.
Our breakbulk services include:
- Consulting you on how to control an optimal supply chain.
- Arranging further transportation of your products.
- Seaworthy lashing and securing of your cargo for transport.
- Customising our facilities and services to your project’s needs.
- Arranging customs clearance and ensuring safety & legal regulations are met
- Storage capacity for all your breakbulk cargo
Are you looking for a logistics solution for your project cargo, get in touch with Bertwin Zonneveld for more information.