Broekman Distriport BV
Searching for a breakbulk specialist with a global presence? Need a customised service from a world-class logistics hub? Broekman has over 50 years of experience in handling and adding value to oversized and overweight cargo in the Port of Rotterdam. Our multipurpose terminal, which is strategically located in the Botlek area of Rotterdam, facilitates all your needs when it comes to breakbulk logistics.
A RESPONSIVE, RELIABLE AND HIGHLY TRAINED WORKFORCE
The high standard of our service levels is due to the high quality of our terminal staff and office staff. Each member of staff is trained to uphold safety, quality and productivity at all times by following industry best practices and strict safety guidelines. Their skills in the latest logistics technology enable them to react quickly to sudden changes, while their knowledge of the breakbulk sector lets them customise services to your exact needs.
STAY UP TO DATE AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Enjoy access to your data in real time, seven days a week. The user-friendly interfaces of our Warehouse Management System provide information at the click of a button, whether its order status, stock levels or delivery dates. They also enable our services to integrate with your operations, giving you maximum flexibility. And if you want to ensure we’re meeting our agreements on aspects like stock accuracy, delivery schedules and damage rates, you can set your own KPIs.
FACTS & FIGURES
- Total dimensions 270.000 square meters
- Overflow 50.000 square meters (within Broekman Logistics)
- Open storage 225.000 square meters
- Covered storage 46.000 square meters, 13.500 square meters temperature controlled AWT
- Quay length total 630 meters
- Draft 12,65 meters Landside
- All weather Terminal Covered quay length 80 meters
- Covered quay width 32 meters Vessels up to 9.500
- DWT Air draught 18 meters of free vertical clearance from waterline
- Air draught at NAP 10.65 meters
- RoRo ramp: Width of 23 meters,