What is the best way to have your oversize construction, heavy loads or voluminous project transported? Since each shipment has its own unique high requirements, as a supplier or purchaser you need an expert logistics partner that you can rely on from A to Z. Broekman Project Logistics has the knowledge, experience, resources and network. To take of your entire logistics chain for your project cargo.
Broekman Project Logistics offers a one-stop solution for all projects relating to the energy sector, offshore industry, wind farm development, machinery, steel and metal. From the heaviest pieces to the smallest accompanying bolt, we will arrange everything for you: disassembly of the project cargo at the construction site, transport to the port, intermediate storage, loading aboard the sea-going ship and unloading again at the port of arrival (using mobile heavy cargo cranes whenever necessary), onward transport and delivery to the final destination. Throughout the logistics chain, we continuously consider the smartest routes and the most economical cargo configurations and of course we also take care of all the paperwork, from transport permits to customs formalities.
LARGE NETWORK FOR PROJECT CARGO, GLOBAL SERVICE RENDERING
Our logistic services for project cargo reach across all continents. Broekman Project Logistics has a comprehensive network, including own Project Cargo Desks with chartering, forwarding and stevedoring services in Rotterdam and Singapore. In addition, we are a member of the World Project Group, a global association of specialised project forwarders. What’s more, we operate our own state-of-the-art terminals which have been fully geared to the handling of project cargo in both Rotterdam and the northern Netherlands.
PERSONAL CONTACT AND REAL-TIME CONTROL TOWER
At Broekman Project Logistics, each project cargo shipment is coordinated by your own fixed contact person, highly experienced in the worldwide shipping of special cargo. He or she is always available for questions and continuously keeps you updated. And if anything changes, we will immediately flexibly anticipate this in consultation with you. In addition to our personalised service, we also provide you with access to a real-time control tower. This allows you to monitor the status of your project cargo 24/7 via your fixed contact person.
ENTRUSTING BROEKMAN PROJECT LOGISTICS WITH YOUR PROJECT CARGO MEANS:
- A one-stop shop for all your project cargo;
- Tailor-made solutions for each project in the energy sector, offshore industry, wind farm development, machinery, steel and metal;
- Large global network, combining own offices with participation in the World Project Group.
- Unique combination of our own terminal and large capacity expedition
- Experienced chartering with access to own terminals and services
- Own Chartering Desks in Rotterdam and Singapore;
- Dedicated terminals for project cargo in Rotterdam and the northern Netherlands;
- Personal service with one fixed contact person;
- Real-time control tower which allows you to monitor your project cargo 24/7.