Broekman Eemshaven Services
Broekman Eemshaven Services BV has been active in the North of the Netherlands for quite some time now: based over nearly 30 years in Eemshaven, Groningen. Broekman Eemshaven Services is an Agent for Port of Eemshaven and Port of Delfzijl. The main scope of work is the Agency for vessels loading/discharging all type of cargo, vessels on lay-by/repair/maintenance and also CTV`s and Offshore related vessels.We have built up a lot of experience with current and completed offshore projects including load-in/load-out and installation/JUV/OSV-vessels.
Port Agency and Forwarding services from our strategic location:
- Informing the port authority, pilot, Linesmen, Customs and Immigration
- Arranging tugboats when pre-scribed or requested
- Communication between stevedore / quay-owner and charterer / vessel-owner
- Handling relevant documentation for the cargo being discharged or loaded
- Providing information to the importer/exporter to whom the cargo has been consigned.
- Making sure that all customs formalities and port regulations are followed
- Arranging for stevedoring services upon request
- Equipped for decom activities
- Logistical assistance in crew changes / rental equipment / spare-parts and all other requested services.
- Acting as a worldwide forwarding company under supervision of Broekman Logistics.
Dedicated team of port agents and expeditors for your projects
The ship owners, operators and charterers that partner Broekman have access to a diversity of full attendance and ship husbandry services, from arranging essential supplies and crew-transfers to complete custom-documents and clearance. Our job is to aim for a smooth port-call possible for each vessel under our agency, we take care of clear communications between all parties and arrange what is needed. This includes a full-vessel attendance services in our ports, providing vessel and cargo support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. At Broekman Eemshaven Services we are AEO certified and our team is BHV trained/certified and have VCA-certification (Safety for Operational Supervisors SCC).
Part of the BTE terminal in Eemshaven
Our office is based on Buss Terminal Eemshaven (formerly known as Orange Blue Terminal) , this is part of the Buss group, located in Hamburg, Germany.
Facts & Figures
- the BTE terminal covers 254.000 m2, close to 700meters own quay at Julianahaven.
- Heavy lift platform of 30 x 70 m with 20 tons per square meter
- Ro-Ro ramp available
- Mobile crane LHM 600 with a 208 mt lifting capacity.
- Reach stacker LRS 645 with max 45 mt. and several other forklifts and equipment
- SPMT’s are available.
Eemshaven; the strategic location in the North of The Netherlands
Located in the northern part of the Netherlands and direct access to the North Sea and the river Eems allows us to optimize your supply chain when it comes to the Off- and On-shore Wind sector and other breakbulk projects that require specialized supply chain solutions.
Broekman Eemshaven Services is a member of the BIMCO Association, the world`s largest shipping organization, which also works to promote and improve high standards and conditions in the industry.