Optimise your chemicals supply chain
At Broekman Logistics, we consider the optimization of your chemical logistics as a continuous process. To ensure we fully unlock your business potential, we have developed our BLUE4C approach: Broekman Logistics Unlocking Europe 4C (Coordinates, Combination, Customized & Compliant).
With BLUE4C, we help you address four recent trends that impact chemical logistics: shifting modalities, rising product-market combinations that require a variety of warehouses, changing safety standards, and the globalization of production and logistics.
In light of recent events, significant shifts in our industry are likely to follow. Risks will be valued differently (literally) resulting in an increased need for built-in securities. Our tailor-made approach allows us to suit your needs and increase our customer intimacy, with sophisticated digital solutions, maintaining higher or lower levels of stock, more or less complex channels, operating closer to your market, within or beyond your specific geopolitical sphere; it entirely depends on your specific context.
Partner up with Broekman Logistics, to find the coordinates that fit your needs, to establish the right product-market combinations for changing markets, benefit from customized solutions for you and your clients and to ensure compliancy in safety, technology, systems and human resources.
Our combined experience and drive for innovation helps us to discover the newest solutions in the specialty chemicals logistics market and find the best match for you. We have built and developed our expertise around the world, which allows us to fully tailor our services and perform as an active extension of your supply chain.
We see technology and digitization as the means to an end; to bring to light valuable data and convert it to practical information and operations. This adds value, transparency and intelligence to your supply chain.
Our approach ensures we can act as the integrated enabler of your international supply chain and logistics goals.
Your European Distribution Center
Broekman Logistics offers you full access to the European market, with prime logistics locations in the BeNeLux; including the Port of Antwerp, Port of Rotterdam and Limburg, on the border regions of The Netherlands and Germany.
Key features of our Chemical Logistics services
- Outstanding product stewardship is as important to us as it is to you: we can help you create client-specific solutions, increase your flexibility, provide the right facilities, education, systems and staffing.
- Specialty chemicals logistics services tailored to your specific needs. It shows in how we organize our work to match your organization. Through our customer service, our reporting: in everything we do to make sure you can focus on your core business.
- Discover opportunities for innovation, cost-saving and adding value throughout the entire supply chain. Benefit from our experience, flexibility and transparency to successfully redesign your logistical processes.
Specialty chemicals logistics services
Within chemical logistics and the specialty chemicals market, Broekman Logistics offers services across the entire chemical industry, with a dedicated pro-active focus on the following four markets:
• Oil, Lubricants & Additives
• Crop Protection & Agro
• Consumer Chemicals
Our chemical logistics services include, but are not limited to:
- Dangerous goods and non-dangerous goods warehouses at strategic locations: Rotterdam, Antwerp, Venlo, Tilburg and Born. Czech, Poland, India, Singapore and China
- In-house customs department offering customs clearance, fiscal representation and bonded and non-bonded storage solutions
- Pan European distribution (for ADR and non ADR products) for LTL and FTL shipments, groupage, courier, parcel express etc…
- Door to door global Air and Ocean transport (for ADR and non ADR products)
- Transparency in the supply chain with high level warehouses and IT-systems (among others; warehouse and transport management systems, systems integration suite and reporting kits)
- Value added services and logistics: drumming / filling, bagging, (re-)labelling, kitting, configuring, (re-)packing, (re-)palletizing, reverse logistics and much more.
- High-level performance due to strong control of processes: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AEO, SQAS, GDP, GMP+ certifications: Certificates & audits.
If you have a question or would like to explore our tailor-made services, feel free to contact us by phone, email or WhatsApp message for an open conversation to discuss your needs and requirements.