Searching for a breakbulk expert for your special cargo? Broekman has over 55 years of experience in handling non-standard, oversized and overweight cargo.
Are you a producer or distributor of breakbulk looking for customised logistics solutions? Broekman serves a wide variety of clients in breakbulk. No matter how big or non-standard your cargo is, we coordinate safe storage and transportation. We offer you four logistics services that can be customised to your exact needs:
- Offshore & Heavy Lift: Offering a total solution to the offshore, energy and mining sectors.
- Project Cargo: Sourcing, assembling and delivering cargo for major projects around the world.
- Steel en Metal Logistics: Providing year-round, all-weather stevedoring and warehousing for steel and metals.
- RoRo: Offering roll-on roll-off handling for all types of products on wheels.
- Project Logistics: taking care of your entire project logistics chain
CONNECTING YOU TO EUROPE
The locations of our breakbulk terminals play a leading role in meeting the challenges of your breakbulk cargo. The three multimodal terminals are located in Rotterdam (one of the world’s largest deep-sea ports) and Eemshaven (the largest port in the North of the Netherlands). The biggest ships enter and depart here 24 hours a day. We offer you great connections to the European hinterland by rail, road and inland waters.
Every day, a broad range of breakbulk cargo is handled at our terminals. The All Weather Terminal is the only terminal in Rotterdam that offers you year-round, under cover and climate-controlled stevedoring for steel and metals. Moreover, with our own RoRo ramp we accommodate the stevedoring of objects on wheels. In Rotterdam and Eemshaven we operate terminals for project and heavy lift cargo, offering you enormous storage space, heavy lifting capacity and space to assemble, mobilise, demobilise or repair your products.
MEETING YOUR HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS
Handling breakbulk is complex. You want standards met at all times. Our terminals comply with regulations for quality, safety and security. You can find more information about our certifications on the page Certificates & audits.
Our breakbulk services include:
- Consulting you on how to control an optimal supply chain.
- Arranging further transportation of your products.
- Seaworthy lashing and securing of your cargo for transport.
- Customising our facilities and services to your project’s needs.
- Arranging customs clearance and ensuring safety & legal regulations are met.
Interested in our services? Download the leaflet about our breakbulk terminals.