Broekman Logistics is certified
Broekman Logistics strives for the highest level of compliance regarding quality, environmental awareness, safety, customs and security. Various business units of Broekman Logistics are certified under:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System);
- GDP (Good Distribution Practices), system for maintaining the quality level of the distribution network for the pharmaceutical industry;
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator);
- IATA (International Air Transport Association);
- ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security Code);
- Tcertification, certification that demonstrates our commitment to commercial transparency and anti-bribery;
- FONASBA (The Federation of National Associations of Ship Brokers and Agents), assists shipowners and operators to identify those agents and brokers who are well-funded and demonstrate a tangible commitment to quality;
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), our location Europoort is a C-TPAT approved site.
Broekman Logistics has several business units covered by the Dutch Major Accidents (Risks) Decree (Besluit Risico's Zware Ongevallen - BRZO) with regular checks by the government on the basis of its strict laws and regulations. In addition, Broekman Logistics has had these business units tested under SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment for Sustainability).
Our quality, environmental and energy policy can be requested by contacting your known sales contact or the general manager of the relevant location.